Make informed decisions – allow CorrecTek, Inc. to explain the nuances of EHR technology and how they impact you
Let our experience work for you.
Contact CorrecTek, Inc. to learn more.
|ADP||Lease Up Front||Monthly Lease Fee
(12 Month Minimum)
*Additional Pricing Information
The Standard Lease Pricing Includes:
- License to use the CorrecTek Spark software in one county jail (or city jail) adult facility
- A CorrecTek Spark Standard Implementation including:
- Standard Project Management Services
- eLearning (self-directed) training, and/or Remote, or On-Site CorrecTek Instructor led training for up to 25 on-site users
- Remote or On-Site Go-Live support.
- The CorrecTek Standard “Ecosystem” database consisting of 125 Forms, 125 Orders, & 120 Reports.
- Three (3) standard bi-directional interfaces. 1 each for Offender Management, Pharmacy, & Lab Results.
- Additional fees may apply for sick call feeds, charges/commissary feeds, radiology interfaces, and health information exchange interfaces.
- Unlimited access to the online CorrecTek Spark eLearning library
- 24/7 Technical Telephone Support during the subscription term
- Minimum one-year term.
* Travel fees for on-site services are extra and not included in the above fees.
* Prices are for Standard products & services; customized solutions may incur additional fees.
* These prices do not apply for juvenile, DOC, federal, and multi-site facilities. Please call for a quote.
Allow Us to Exceed Your Expectations
We Have the Answers. Let's Talk.
Web based vs. hosted vs. site managed – what are the differences and what do they mean to me?
Do I need to migrate data from another software system to the new EHR? How is that accomplished?
Which is best for me – unidirectional or bidirectional interfaces? Why?
My current EHR is provided by a correctional healthcare company or pharmacy vendor, do I have an exit strategy in place that ensures medical data will be easily accessible in the event the vendor is replaced?
How can I be sure that an EHR product meets my specific needs – juvenile, dental, mental health, chronic care, etc.?